Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Changes to this Blog

As with every new year, there's an evaluation that takes place of what we're doing and how that compares with what we'd like to be doing. As I evaluate this blog, I realize that I haven't done with it what I had intended to do with it. As such, I'm going to be making some changes, to better align it with what I want to do with it.

I'm going to expand the scope of this blog to include everything that's going on, and not just ministry stuff. I'm also planning on posting stuff more regularly. As is indicated by the new blog address, it's going to be more about the stuff that we all experience - the stuff we can all relate to, including the stuff we all struggle with.

Wisdom is gained through life experiences, and the smart people will gain wisdom through others' experiences. I'm hoping to provide you with some of those experiences and the wisdom I have gained. I also won't shy away from the stuff that I struggle with, in the hopes of learning wisdom from you (hopefully I'll get some comments)

I hope you stay tuned, and if you like what you read, share it with others. Thanks!

1 comment: