Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Discouraged?

I had a conversation last night about whether or not we were feeling discouraged about raising support in this economy. My response was that we do at times feel discouraged. But when we do, God usually sends a reminder to us that He has called us to this ministry and that He is greater than the economy of the United States.

We were reminded of this on Sunday when someone came up to me and told me that he and his wife wanted to start supporting us. God is the One who is providing our financial support - through the people around us.

God is good.

1 comment:

  1. God is good. He is faithful. The waiting is part of his process. "I'm waiting....waiting on you Lord; and I am hopeful....I'm waiting on you Lord." "I will serve you while I'm waiting...I will worship while I'm waiting..."
    You're absolutely right. He is bigger than our economy!

    ReplyDelete